eAdvisers coach their clients in areas that are key to their success. The platform and courses are so well designed that clients learn at their own pace. The eAdviser™ is responsible for support, accountability and encouragement. The actual teaching is done within the online course in the online classroom.
The essentials of becoming a manager and how this role impacts the operations of an organization.
1. The Reality of Being a First-time Manager
2. Facing Challenges as a First-time Manager
3. Being a Fair and Caring Manager
4. How to Handle Difficult Conversations
5. Effectively Directing and Delegating as a Manager
Marketing as a key business process, its link to overall corporate strategy, and how online and social media marketing is changing the face of marketing by bringing companies and customers closer together.
1. The Basics of Marketing
2. Product, Pricing and Promotion
3. Competitive Marketing Strategies: Analyzing Your Organization
4. Distribution and e-Marketing Ethics in the Marketing Mix
5. Digital Marketing: Getting to the Customer
6. Search Engine Marketing: Getting Discovered by the Customer
Sales is the most important function in any business, yet it’s one of the most difficult areas to master and manage successfully.
1. Introduction to Sales
2. Strategic Sales Planning
3. Preparing for Successful Sales
4. Developing a Customer-focused Sales Approach
5. Essential Selling Skills: Closing the Sale
Learn the art of sales prospecting, how discovery meetings build credibility, momentum, and trust, how objections can be seen as opportunities, and why effective negotiating during the sales process should result in securing agreements.
1. Prospecting: Panning for Sales Gold
2. The Discovery Meeting: Starting Off on the Right Foot
3. Turning Objection into Opportunity during a Sales Call
4. The Value Proposition: Getting Your Pitch Right
5. Negotiating Well and Going for the Close
Learn how the QuickBooks Pro interface unlocks the door to a powerful accounting system for businesses of all sizes.
1. Getting Started with QuickBooks
2. Interface and Company Settings
3. Employees, Banking, and Reports
4. Vendors, Bills, Customers, and Income
Course Description: Financial statements show the financial performance of an organization. They are comprised of the Income Statement, the Cash Flow Statement, and the Balance Sheet, and are used both internally by management and externally by investors and lenders.
1. Introduction: Key Accounting Accounting Concepts and Principles
2. The Accounting Cycle and Accrual Accounting
3. The Income Statement
4. The Balance Sheet and,
5. The Cash Flow Statement
Building loyal satisfied customers by creating and implementing strong, clearly-defined service standards.
1. Designing a Customer Service Strategy
2. Providing Telephone Customer Service
3. Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
4. Providing Effective Internal Customer Service
5. Dealing with Customer Service Incidents and Complaints
6. Rapport Building in Customer Service
7. Polishing Your Skills for Excellent Customer Service