eAdvising on effective Lean Operations
In today's competitive environment, complacency stifles success. So manufacturing and service organizations must constantly pursue perfection to retain their customers and market share. Lean methodology enables organizations to increase profitability through continuous improvement and the elimination of waste. In this eAdviser catalog we introduce four powerful Lean tools for optimizing perfection and quality in a manufacturing or service organization. eAdviser will support how to apply 5S and Hoshin Kanri to organize workplaces and meet strategic objectives. Your clients will learn about jidoka strategies for problem-solving as well as standard work practices for improving efficiency and eliminating waste.
eAdviser connects business experts with amazing content
1. Understanding Lean Production
- Using Lean to Perfect Organizational Processes
- Using Lean to Improve Flow and Pull
- Using Lean to Reduce Waste and Streamline Value Flow
- Applying Value Stream Mapping in Lean Business