Marketing as a key business process, its link to overall corporate strategy, and how online and social media marketing is changing the face of marketing by bringing companies and customers closer together.
1. The Basics of Marketing
2. Product, Pricing and Promotion
3. Competitive Marketing Strategies: Analyzing Your Organization
4. Distribution and e-Marketing Ethics in the Marketing Mix
5. Digital Marketing: Getting to the Customer
6. Search Engine Marketing: Getting Discovered by the Customer
Learn the art of sales prospecting, how discovery meetings build credibility, momentum, and trust, how objections can be seen as opportunities, and why effective negotiating during the sales process should result in securing agreements.
1. Prospecting: Panning for Sales Gold
2. The Discovery Meeting: Starting Off on the Right Foot
3. Turning Objection into Opportunity during a Sales Call
4. The Value Proposition: Getting Your Pitch Right
Course Description: Financial statements show the financial performance of an organization. They are comprised of the Income Statement, the Cash Flow Statement, and the Balance Sheet, and are used both internally by management and externally by investors and lenders.
1. Introduction: Key Accounting Accounting Concepts and Principles