Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin
Coach your clients online with eAdviser.com
TAKE THESE STEPS:
- Sign up with eAdviser.com
- Select video modules and certifications for your platform
- Invite clients to take & complete your courses.
- Clients receives certification for online training
- Get paid for every course delivered to your clients. $
1. BASICS OF BLOCKCHAIN
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency - a digital currency system that's protected through the use of cryptography and driven by a database technology known as Blockchain. In this course, you'll learn the basics of Blockchain, including Bitcoin keys, units, and transactions, the pros and cons of Bitcoin, and ledgers. You'll also learn about cryptocurrency and the underlying technology behind cryptography.
- Cryptocurrency and Cryptography
- Bitcoin Basics
- Pros and Cons of Bitcoin
- The Application of Cryptograph
2. INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL CURRENCY
In this course, you'll learn about digital currency, including the history of money and ledger economics and distributed consensus. You'll also be introduced to Blockchain and the history and uses of Bitcoin.
- Introduction to Currency
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Types of Blockchain
- Practical Blockchain
- Introduction to Bitcoin
3. BITCOIN TECHNOLOGY FUNDAMENTALS
Bitcoin is a digital currency system that's driven by a database technology known as Blockchain, but what's the underlying technology? In this course, you'll learn the technological fundamentals of Blockchain, including basic Bitcoin technology, transactions, the pros and cons of transactions, and Bitcoin mining.
- Basic Bitcoin Technology
- Bitcoin Transactions
- Transaction Pros and Cons
- Introduction to Mining
- Bitcoin's Impact and the Future
4. WORKING WITH BITCOIN
Working with Bitcoin involves the use of wallets and clients, and it's important to understand the security and regulatory considerations when working with the digital currency. In this course, you'll learn about working with Bitcoin, including wallets and how they work, Bitcoin clients and design, and security and regulatory considerations for working with Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Mining
- Working with Wallets
- Bitcoin Clients
- Bitcoin Design
- Security Considerations